The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Piggy Pit Stop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Piggy Pit Stop Empty
PostSubject: Piggy Pit Stop   Piggy Pit Stop Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:28 am

I was cleaning the cage this morning, and had to make a quick pit stop. I went to the bathroom right outside the piggy room,and since I was home alone, didn't shut the door. Next thing I knew, there were three little piggies in the doorway, looking at me like "any snacks in here?" It was so cute, I had to laugh. Zippy use to follow me around the house when he was little, but hasn't done that in a long time, so it was really great to see all three of them had followed me.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Piggy Pit Stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piggy Pit Stop   Piggy Pit Stop Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:21 am

awww, how cute. I just get followed by the baby boar lol and bitten too, but I forgive him lol
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Piggy Pit Stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piggy Pit Stop   Piggy Pit Stop Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:32 am

Zippy use to follow me everywhere, but since he became a big pig, he's been too busy with piggy things to follow me around. I guess following struck them all as a good idea. It's amazing how easily they get bored, or what strikes them as fun at times, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Piggy Pit Stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piggy Pit Stop   Piggy Pit Stop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piggy Pit Stop
Page 1 of 1