The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

What strange habits do your hoomans have?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pigjes

Number of posts : 49
Reputation : What strange habits do your hoomans have? Reputation1
Registration date : 2008-03-31

What strange habits do your hoomans have? Empty
PostSubject: What strange habits do your hoomans have?   What strange habits do your hoomans have? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:30 pm

Druppy here! Bibi says that besidezz change furrrrr a lot, hoomans have weird habitzzz. My hooman mom sings a lot. Hooman dad says she gives him earworms. I hope they don't hurt. She not give uzz earwormzzz. I'm not sure yet that I like her singing. Kooky sayz I get used to it.

What do your hoomans do that is so weird?
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: What strange habits do your hoomans have?   What strange habits do your hoomans have? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:11 pm

Hey druppy, my name is Osito. I have complainssssss!!!!!!!!!! every morning the little lady comes and wakes me up signing and yelling who's my baby?? who's my little baby boy?? who told her I am a baby??? I am four months already GET OVER IT. Although, I must admit that I love playing with her sometimes, but she makes me sooo mad because I want to run around and all she wants to do is kiss me, hug me, and play with my ears which I HATE!!! although, it relaxes me and I almost fell asleep much of the time but SSSSSSHHHHHH she doesn't know that wheeeeeeek wheeeeeeeekkk. She says she is my mommy and I have to believe her because she puts food in my cages, she changes my water bottle for fresh water a lot of times in a day... who told her piggies needed fresh hours every 4 hours???? other than kisses, hugs, and strange words I have no problem with my human mommy. Now, dad is a bit of a headache specially when the big creatures who live outside make a weird noise with their mouth, I think I heard daddy calling them dugs... ummm... yeah dugs. They sure like to make a LOT of noises with their mouth. Daddy always runs around the house making a lot of noises to telling them to STOP it, but they don't really care what daddy says they just make fun of them... I wish I was their size to show them some respect for daddy hhhmmmm they only one who makes fun of him it's meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! specially when he tries to kiss me eeeeeeeewwwwww HE IS A MANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! although, he loves playing with me and he also calls me baby or little baby... I'm used it to already wheek. There's another lady living in our house, but she doesn't play with us she's always complaining about our odor... hhhmmmm I've never seen hair taking baths like us every 3 months, daddy calls her mom... uuummm weird because I've never seen her feeding daddy hay or pellets or piggy milk... wait, wait not piggy human milk, well although she's always complaining about us, daddy and mommy don't know she always plays with us when they are not in front wheeeekkkk, wheeeeekk, and to let mommy and daddy know I always bite her finger wheeeeeeeek, wheeeeeekk, wheeeeekkkk, well druppy nice to meet you... hope we can share more about those weirdos.
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What strange habits do your hoomans have?   What strange habits do your hoomans have? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:25 pm

Zippy here. We have to train or hoomans to do what we want them to do. They aren't very smart, but they mean well. Just keep telling them what to do, and they usually get it eventually. Good cavy slaves are hard to find.

My hooman changes her fur, too. It's wierd, as she has furs she wears for us. She says we can shed on it with out hurting it. LIke shedding ever hurt anything. Doesn't she know that's what you're supposed to do with excess hair????
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

PostSubject: Re: What strange habits do your hoomans have?   What strange habits do your hoomans have? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:55 am

Osito here, well I like to play with my mommy's fur although if you check each one of them you'll notice my initials on them (2 little teeth marks) wheeeeeeeeeeeekk, wwwwwwhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk. We spend hours playing together and watching TV (cartoons) she doesn't let me watch rated PG movies so I'm stuck with Mickey and Donald, although she laughs and hugs me every time Pluto a weird dug, duck I don't really know the word but he looks like the big creatures behind my little house. I love watching cartoons with mommy and leave my marks on mommy's fur
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What strange habits do your hoomans have?   What strange habits do your hoomans have? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:40 am

Zippy here. I know what you mean, Osito. I leave lots of little Zippy Nippys on mommy's clothes and even on her glasses. And don't feel badly about the cartoons, we get stuck watching decorating and remodeling shows, as hooman mommy says there aren't any noises on those shows to upset us. She does let us watch her NASCAR shows with her, so at least we get some excitement. Hooman mommy is sooo good about telling us what she's going to do, like "vacuum" or "clap" before she makes loud noises. It's so fun to have her constantly saying "clap" before she claps when something goes the way she likes it, in a car race. We really have her trained, wheek, wheek!!
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

PostSubject: Re: What strange habits do your hoomans have?   What strange habits do your hoomans have? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:11 am

That's what I am talking about!!!!, Osito here. I hear human mommy always telling dad to speak low, dad loves to scream and it makes me crazy therefore I stand looking outside the grids and as soon as he sees me he goes there to "play with me" then my planned work and I bite his finger wheeeeeeeekkkk, that's a little lesson for been so louddddddd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What strange habits do your hoomans have?   What strange habits do your hoomans have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What strange habits do your hoomans have?
Page 1 of 1