The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Hoomans are so weird!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pigjes

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Hoomans are so weird! Empty
PostSubject: Hoomans are so weird!   Hoomans are so weird! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:25 pm

Kooky here. I'm boss of the gang. Hoomans are weird people!! Nice though, but strange indeed. I will not talk yet about their strange habits, like taking of their furrrrr at night, but on how they move us around.

When I went to live with them, me and Floopy lived in the kitchen. Hoomans said we grew too big for the cage, so we got a duplex cage. But one day I bit Floopy's toes, as I thought they were veggies on top of the stairs, so the hoomans made the cages side by side. I admit, nipped Floopy a lot, she was everywhere and I need my peace and quiet. I am boss, right? Nobody messes with me!!! I'm a Tank!! So, hoomans made us a large wooden cage in the living room. That was fun!

Then they made an even bigger cage when Bibi joined. The cage was hard to clean for the female hooman, so they made it into a long cage. I loved that a lot. But behind the walls of the house we lived in was always such terrible noise and it got worse over the yearzzz, it scared me, all day and all night. I got constant farty poopoo problems from it. How can I defend uzzz if I can't see the enemy?

We saw that the hoomans got stressy and loadzzz of strangers came over to the house inspecting it for months and monthzzz. Most of them were very interested in uzzz, so I kept an eye on our vegs, so nobody would pinch it. Then Floopy got real sick and died. I hate to admit it, but I miss her. She grew on me and I loved her fat bum. Bibi and I were a bit lost. The hoomans got us a bub to look after, called Druppy. Druppy is a scoundrel, but we both love her a lot.

One day, the strangers stopped coming over and the hoomans started dragging boxes. They took us in a noisy hidey that moved. We got another cage in a new home. Although there is noise here too, it's not as scary as before, so my bowels stopped protesting. I preferred the long cage to race, as this none is as big as before, but square. The hoomans keep saying I need patience and I will get a long cage again, even bigger. I have no patience, I'm a piggie!!
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hoomans are so weird!   Hoomans are so weird! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:56 pm

OMG!!! this is sooooooo cute and I am sorry about Floopy. Poor angel

R.I.P FLOOPY
Hoomans are so weird! 838966 Hoomans are so weird! 770912
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Hoomans are so weird!   Hoomans are so weird! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:41 pm

Momma here. Our hoomans did the same thing. First there were lots of hoomans around inspecting the place. then these hoomans came with a little boy who loved us. They came a few times before we all got packed into cages and taken to a different place with their little hooman and her friends. The cat came with us, so we didn't know if we were going to live with them forever, or if hooman mommy would come back for us.

She finally came, and we rode in a hidey with lots of windows, that moved on its own. LG and I stayed in our cage and looked through the bars, but Zippy and Grishy rode on hooman mommy, Grishy was on her shoulder looking out the windows the whole time. Zippy was getting snuggled, as usual. If hooman mommy doesn't snuggle him every day, he gets all sad.

The boys and girls had separate cages on the floor of a strange room in a place we hadn't been before, but hooman mommy was there with us, so we knew we'd be okay. She and hooman hub finally built us nice cages off the floor, because it hurt her back to clean our cages on the floor. First we each had a cage in the same place. Then hooman mommy moved LG and me to a big room of our own, where we got to run around, explore and poo all we wanted. We had a great cage in a corner. We had our hideys, food and water, and nice soft bedding, but we could just walk out into the room any time we wanted. WE didn't see the boys again until we all went to these strange cages at the vets, and they were in the cage next to us. Then Grishy wasn't in the cage next to us anymore, Zippy was all sad and the nice vet ladies were cuddling him and telling him it would be okay. We never saw Grishy again.
Hooman mommy came and got us, and we went back to the big cage we used to share the boys. We had one cage and they had the other. this time, Hooman mommy put a grid in the cage so we had most of it, but Zippy has some of it, too. WE could talke through the bars, touch noses and popcorn. Zippy went away for a day, but came back, not like Grishy. Then, after a while, hooman mommy took the grid out of the cage, and Zippy was in the same cage with LG and me. It took a little getting use to, but now we're all friends and love living together.
There was another piggy boy, when we first came to live with hooman mommy. His name was Dallas, and he was such a sweet heart. But he went away and didn't come back, too. That time, Grishy came to live with Zippy, so I guess Zippy didn't need us to be his friends at the time.
Now we're one big happy piggy family, just the three of us.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hoomans are so weird!   Hoomans are so weird! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:49 am

Machito here, I'm sorry for your friends and I hope they come back soon. I don't have any complaints about my human parents. Mommy loves to talk to me all the time, she plays with my nose, ears which I love by the way and when I am cold she puts me under her shirt in her belly to lay down its wonderfulllllllllllllllllllll!!!! because her belly is so warm. Daddy acts sometimes goofy and he thinks I give him kisses weird dad!!!! although, he does gives me kisses in my forehead it makes me feel loved but embarrassed in front of my other piggy friends what will they think???? I have a grumpy friend next to my little apartment he loves to stick his nose in my property therefore I sometimes when mom is not looking or pretending she's not I bite his nose and then he gets sooooo mad but he can't do anything because he can't fit through the bars wheeeeeek, wheeeeeek. Grandma totally loves us but although she's always complaining about our smell she calls me little angel. I used to have my own pillow but mommy broke mine and the rest of the piggies pillow Sad when doing laundry, she promised she was going to do another one bigger and cuter, but I've noticed she keeps starring at a rectangular object with a lot of small letters for hours and when someone talks she says ssssshhh I'm studying what does it mean ?? Can anyone help me???? I'm I studying when I just lay down and do nothing??? Pigtionary please!!!! well I'll be going mommy wants to kiss me again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoomans are so weird!   Hoomans are so weird! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoomans are so weird!
Page 1 of 1