The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

In loving memory of my babies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pghsteelersgirl7
pghsteelersgirl7

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-01-06

In loving memory of my babies Empty
PostSubject: In loving memory of my babies   In loving memory of my babies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:34 pm

Well I have a few so I am going to make my tribute for them here.

Firstly is my dog Isaac, a black cocker spaniel/beagle mix. I adopted him from a shelter when he was 7 weeks old. He was my baby, he and I both did things together. He slept with me every night. He loved to have his head on the pillow and under the covers. He had 10 wonderful years with me. He developed some ear problems that we coul dnot get rid of, he was in so much pain for months, when I tried everything in my power to help him. I had to end his pain, on July 12th 2004 is when I helped him to the Rainbow Bridge. I miss you boy, I know you and I can cuddle under the covers again.

Holly, she was born in my home with 2 other sisters. Holly and Scruffles look alike, the only difference is that Holly had a brown stripe down her nose and Scruffles had white, also Holly had a white bum and Scruffles had a brown bum.

Holly was just 3 weeks old when she passed away. She was eating a green pepper that her mommy gave her, Stinkers who is a older pig wanted her green pepper and grabbed it from Holly. Holly did not want to let it go, so Stinkers dragged her all over the cage until she let go. I did not see the whole thing cause it happened so fast but I think she hit something in the cage hard enough that may have caused bleeding. She died in my arms on Jan 10 2005. She was my baby, she and I both had a special bond together. She was not affraid of me since she was born, she would allow me to pick her up all the time, she loved green peppers too. Holly I am sorry that I did not see this and could have saved your life. But I know you are a big girl now all grown up. I can not wait to see you again.

Hairyette my very first long hair girl. She was beautiful honey girl. Cutest nose and face, she was the sweetest you can ever meet. Everyone loved her, if Patches and Autumn fight, all Hairyette had to do was move, the fight was over. Hairyette was the boss to all the girls, a mother to the babies too even though they were not hers. One day I smelled a foul breath coming from her mouth, I quickly made an apt incase of an abcess. They went in trimmed her molars since it did need done a bit, sent her home with pain meds and antibiotics. 4 days later she still did not eat on her own, had to hand feed her. So I called them back and told them she still can't eat. So they went back in, but this time they knocked her out completely. Here the found a lump in the very far back behind her molars, the vet said it was hard to find, it was nasty and she said it is cancer, the smell I had told her, she said it broke open, may have spread through her little body, only time can tell. I held her, she was in so much pain, I looked at her, I said to her, do you want to be with Holly, be pain free, she looked up then snuggled under my chin. I knew she wanted to go, she was ready. February 2 2006 is when she went home.

Patches, my sweet girl. I had her since she was a month old, she was so pretty, she had the prettest tan color fur almost pale yellow, with a grey patch on her left eye. My original herd she is one of them, Autumn, and Checkers were a month old too. All three born the same day. Autumn and Patches are sisters with the same mom, Checkers is their brother but a different mom, but a same dad. Patches developed UTI just a week before she was due to be transported to my good friend in Ohio along with the other 4. Gave her antibiotics and no pain meds, the vet would not give me one, made me mad. She refused to eat for 4 days even with force feeding. I knew she was very week, lost alot of weight. Made an apt with Pearl's vet another vet, she took her in, checked her all over. She said she is very week. She may be lucky to survive a 4 hour ride. I even noticed how pale she looked. I held her, talked to her, asked her if she would like to be with Hairyette, she and Hairyette were best buds. She snuggled on my chest and I knew. October 11 2006 she was reunited with Hairyette and Holly.

CozyAnna my other long hair girl but a peruvian girl. I drove 650 miles to adopt her and her sister Snowie June of 06. She was funny, full with spunk, chubby girl too. Beautiful girl too. She and Patches became best buds too. Did not really get to know her much. But I had to rehome all my pigs. My good friend from Ohio took them all in CozyAnna, Snowie, Autumn and Checkers. A month and 1 day after Patches passed away, she passed away from a severe bloat. WE both think it was from the stressful travel and new home. She is reunited with Patches too.

Pearl, my lethal, I had to rehome her as well since we were moving. I drove 2.5 hours to meet Megan (happiestgirl) for her to adopt my sweet girl. She was full with life. I loved her, she and I had a special bond. she loved my mix of critical care I make for her, I used 1 jar of baby food, baby oatmeal cereal and critical care mix it all up with water. She goes nuts over that, she would go in circles and wheek until she gets it. She would share the food with Miss Snowie who took her in since she did not like being alone. Megan has been her care giver since October of 2006. Last summer she developed URI and few other problems, she had been going to the vets and fighting for her dear life. It got to the point that it cause lung infection as well. Her little body just could not fight no more. August 4 2007 she gave up, went on home, she is not alone, she is with Patches, Holly, Hairyette as well as Megan's passed on piggies too. Pearl lived to be 1 year and 2 months old. She fought, she even showed everyone that she can fight. Never doubt a lethal guinea pig, they have a life and desrve a chance. Don't be quick on them. I am glad I found her in the a local pet store, she would have died there if I had not gotten her out.

Too all my babies, I love you very much. I'd give anything to have you all in my arms again. I miss having guinea pigs. I am hoping to have piggies again soon. I miss you all very much, I hope you all are being good and staying out of trouble.

With love always Mummie.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of my babies   In loving memory of my babies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:09 am

I am so sorry for all your losses, am sure they keep an eye on you from heaven. Thanks for posting, you could upload pics if you want.
Back to top Go down
pghsteelersgirl7
pghsteelersgirl7

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of my babies   In loving memory of my babies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:07 am

I will be working on some photos and all. Right now things are hectic where I may have to wait a bit.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of my babies   In loving memory of my babies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:09 am

It's okay, well I will be posting some pictures of my doggie who passed away while I was away from him. I had to leave him back when moving to USA
Back to top Go down
pghsteelersgirl7
pghsteelersgirl7

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of my babies   In loving memory of my babies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:12 am

Aww I am sorry about that
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of my babies   In loving memory of my babies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:16 am

Yeah, it was rough I found my dog when he was a puppy he was so cute! I was 3 yrs old and he was I think 1 month he was very very little. I lived with him 7 yrs we used to do everything together, until I had to move to USA if I wanted to bring him I had to pay for a passport and all those things so my parent decided to leave them there with my grandparents. A couple of months later he died, he scaped from the house and a car hit him. Crying or Very sad I cried for over years and I still do when I think of him he died when I was 11 now im 18 and it still hurts. I will upload pics of him in the gallery and in this section too.
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of my babies   In loving memory of my babies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:58 am

I've told you this before, but I'm so sorry for your losses. It's so hard to lose our animal friends. they don't judge us. They just love us. In loving memory of my babies 91609 In loving memory of my babies 635752
Back to top Go down
Lilly_wiggles

Lilly_wiggles

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of my babies   In loving memory of my babies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Wow, this scared me a bit, i mean not that your animals passed but when they passed
Isaac:july 12 th 2004(my birthday:july 12th 1995)
holly:JANUARY 10TH 2005(my brothers birthday:january 10th 1998)
Hairyette: February 2 2006(my papa's birthday:february 2nd, 1947)
Patches:October 11 2006 (my fathers birthday:October 11 1975)
cozyann:november 12 2006(my cousinsbirthday:november 13 1991)
Pearl:august 4th 2007(my mothers birthday:august 3rd 1977)
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/photos/25948919@N07/
Lilly_wiggles

Lilly_wiggles

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of my babies   In loving memory of my babies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:26 pm

very sorry about your animals though No ........ Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/photos/25948919@N07/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In loving memory of my babies   In loving memory of my babies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In loving memory of my babies
Page 1 of 1