The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

How old will my piggy get ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

How old will my piggy get ? Empty
PostSubject: How old will my piggy get ?   How old will my piggy get ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:26 pm

A healthy piggy's lifespan can be roughly between 5 - 8 years - but also shorter or longer !
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: How old will my piggy get ?   How old will my piggy get ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:49 am

while the length of a guinea pig life is important for planning, what's more important is the quality of the guinea pig's life. However long a guinea pig lives is based partly on genetics and partly on environment, including medical care, quality of pellets and hay, level of happiness, amount of exercise, amount of stimulation in its life, and many other factors. Set out to get the very best for your piggy, and it will live as long as it's genetically equiped to live. It will also have a wonderful life, however long or short it may be.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: How old will my piggy get ?   How old will my piggy get ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:06 am

Thanks for pointing out these details you are absolutely right. The quality that owners provide to the guinea pig is what defines how long will the piggy live. A good medical care, diet, nutrition, exercise, and love should help the piggy live for 8 yrs or more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How old will my piggy get ?   How old will my piggy get ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How old will my piggy get ?
Page 1 of 1