The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Hello Exited to have found you site and Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iheartskinnypigs

Iheartskinnypigs

Number of posts : 44
Reputation : Hello Exited to have found you site and Forum Reputation1
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Hello Exited to have found you site and Forum Empty
PostSubject: Hello Exited to have found you site and Forum   Hello Exited to have found you site and Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:13 pm

I'm new here, and I have to say I am very happy to have found your forum. Everyone is so positive and that is great!!! I currently have 4 piggies. Patches 3yo sow, Brownie 6 month old sow, Emma 3 month old skinny pig sow and my baby boy love Thomas 4 month old skinny pig boar. Thanks for creating such a wonderful site. I will post pics as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello Exited to have found you site and Forum   Hello Exited to have found you site and Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:18 pm

Hello and welcome !!! we're more than happy to have members like you in the forum we have a GALLERY in the forum which is unlimited and open for every member to post piggy pictures or any other pets. Thanks for your compliments Smile hope you enjoy your stay!!
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello Exited to have found you site and Forum   Hello Exited to have found you site and Forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:41 am

Hello and welcome. I can't wait to see pics of your skinnys. I like the furry type, myself, but the skinnies are really cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Exited to have found you site and Forum   Hello Exited to have found you site and Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Exited to have found you site and Forum
Page 1 of 1