The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Do I need to feed the mother special food or treat her diffe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Reputation : Do I need to feed the mother special food or treat her diffe Reputation1
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Do I need to feed the mother special food or treat her diffe Empty
PostSubject: Do I need to feed the mother special food or treat her diffe   Do I need to feed the mother special food or treat her diffe Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:26 am

If you think your piggy is pregnant then keep feeding her on her usual dry piggy mix, make sure she has plenty of hay and keep providing her with her usual 'fresh' food for Vitamin C, you may want to also give your piggy extra Vitamin C (i.e. extra fruit/veggies - but watch her droppings) or in supplementation form (crush part of a Vitamin C tablet over her fresh food). Make sure she gets plenty of exercise and handle her extremely gently - do not pick her up unless you really have to. A healthy diet and exercise can help to prevent pregnancy toxaemia which can be fatal.
Back to top Go down

Do I need to feed the mother special food or treat her diffe
Page 1 of 1