The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

What are C&C cages?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

What are C&C cages? Empty
PostSubject: What are C&C cages?   What are C&C cages? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:35 pm

C&C cages are cages made up of coroplast best know as corrugated plastic and grids best know as shelving cubes or cubes. I will post images so you can have an idea.

Coroplast
What are C&C cages? Coroplast

Grids/cubes
What are C&C cages? Grids
Back to top Go down
starlightcavies

starlightcavies

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-05

What are C&C cages? Empty
PostSubject: CC Cage   What are C&C cages? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:51 am

This is our main Piggie pen.. We dont have the coroplast bottom as we change the set up alot. We have smaller pens for our breeding pair and boar also set up. We have think plastic and newspaper under the bedding. I change them out everyday and is really easy if you have lots of extra blankets, fleece towels etc. I buy mine at the goodwill.. Some may think changing them out daily would be a pain but it is just part of our daily chores as washing dishes and the piggies are happy and dry..

What are C&C cages? 75057939_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.starlightcavies.piczo.com

What are C&C cages?
Page 1 of 1