The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

R.I.P Cenizo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

R.I.P Cenizo Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Cenizo   R.I.P Cenizo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:54 am

Tonight Cenizo passed away Sad I'm in shock and denial. A week ago he was healthy, playing, eating pellets, veggies and yesterday he stopped eating, but I hand feed him all day and he was fine, he started eating again at night, but today he was weak and didn't want to eat at ALL. Hours later he died Sad I'm so depressed I don't even want to sleep, eat, or anything, hub is quite and sad Cenizo was his baby boy. I can't imagine us without him, this is our 3rd cavy that died I've change the bedding, change their diet, change water bottle and nothing seems to work. I'm guessing the environment at home might be... I don't know..... Crying or Very sad I'm looking for vets or clinics that practice animal autopsies I need to know!!!

Rest in peace my sweet boy!

His first day at home Crying or Very sad

R.I.P Cenizo DSCF0518
Back to top Go down
Petlee

Petlee

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-13

R.I.P Cenizo Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Cenizo   R.I.P Cenizo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Oh I'm so sorry to hear your lose. My heart goes out to you and your partner.

Cherish the memories that you shared as they are the ever lasting bond of love and happiness.

You can't blame yourself or the environment. Will you really feel better after having the autopsy done to maybe find out he died of natural causes.

Only saying this so you are not putting yourself through any more pain than you have already.

You Have My Sympathy

Lee R.I.P Cenizo 770912
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

R.I.P Cenizo Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Cenizo   R.I.P Cenizo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Thank you! it happened so fast, that I still cant believe it happended. He was playful and always doing everything he used to, a week ago and in just 2 days everything changed Crying or Very sad I've noticed the 3 I adopted from a shelter were the ones that passed away. Brother and sister teddy piggies are doing ok, they were born here at home. My only thoughts are maybe they were sick already and I didn't know when I adopted them. Hub still sad and tries to act his ok, but I know he's doing it for my own good. I still can't believe it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.P Cenizo Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Cenizo   R.I.P Cenizo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Cenizo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
Cavy Topics
 :: In Memmory Of...
-