The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

My 1st Hand Raised passed away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Petlee

Petlee

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-13

My 1st Hand Raised passed away Empty
PostSubject: My 1st Hand Raised passed away   My 1st Hand Raised passed away Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:31 pm

It was a sad sad time for me this morning as the first hand raised baby passed away quietly in my arms at 3.32am.

" Penny " was such a fighter right from the start from when she was born and her mum had to say goodbye to her at only 2 hours old. To have her on the bottle for 3 months was a lot of fun until a friend told me that they don't need milk after 4 weeks of age. Can you imagine how hard it was to actually get her off the milk.I did finally get her totally weaned off the milk at the ripe age of 5 1/2 months. Ha, I still laugh about it now. Even when she was 2 and had her first bubs she still insisted that I should be feeding her milk. We had our ups and downs over the past few years. Once when I nearly lost her from a chest infection at 4 years old that lastest 3 weeks ( still insisting that milk will help her get better, she was right Razz )
She had her 6th birthday on the 19th of November. I made her a poster with her Name and Happy Birthday on it along with a carrot muffin. Yep she didn't want the muffin she wanted Milk. How they can bring so much joy and happiness into your life is truely wonderful.

" PENNY " you are with your family now, and your memories will always be a reminder of the love we shared.
My 1st Hand Raised passed away Img_0710My 1st Hand Raised passed away Pictur11
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

My 1st Hand Raised passed away Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 1st Hand Raised passed away   My 1st Hand Raised passed away Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:40 am

I lost my 2 first guinea pigs and it was the most sad and terrible thing you could ever imagine. Their death surprised me because they were healthy, eating great and doing exercise everyday. They will always remain in my heart. I spent so much cute, good, and bad times and they were always with me. Everytime I needed to cry, laugh I would cuddle with them and spend all the time together. Now all I can do is look at pictures and hug their towels Sad
Back to top Go down

My 1st Hand Raised passed away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
Cavy Topics
 :: In Memmory Of...
-
Jump to: