The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Knights at Cavylot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pigjes

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Knights at Cavylot Empty
PostSubject: Knights at Cavylot   Knights at Cavylot Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:48 pm

I made another video. I hope you like the music too, it was chosen to match, sorta:
Knights at Cavylot

Enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Knights at Cavylot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights at Cavylot   Knights at Cavylot Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:06 am

One more time what a nice, cuteeeee, huggable and precious video of your cavies. They look cute, healthy and happy as usual I loved the house! where did you get it? I'll love one for my bratz
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Knights at Cavylot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights at Cavylot   Knights at Cavylot Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:15 am

No one would ever believe how many different hidies you have, lol. Great vid, as usual!!!
Back to top Go down
Pigjes

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Knights at Cavylot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights at Cavylot   Knights at Cavylot Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:58 pm

Embarassed We have 5 cabinets full of hideys!! Are we nuts or what Knights at Cavylot 662875 !!!!

The house is a SnowWhite 7 dwarf house, from Mattell, if I'm correct. It's a dolls house for kids. I removed the bottom and the pigs loooooove it!! It can be placed in a 2 different ways, so you either have one big room or one with two side chambers. It's one of the best kids toys I revamped to become an item for the pigs. It had no charp items to remove, so it was useable quite easily.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Knights at Cavylot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights at Cavylot   Knights at Cavylot Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:05 am

AWWWWWW, how cute! in the store I work they sell toys but not doll houses, just kitchen sets, rollers, babies and all those kind of fun toys. I do want a car that my sister owns Smile I think I posted my baby boy in it in a picture thread a while ago he looked so cute Smile but he was scare heheheh. I made a tunnel out of cardboard and they love it speciall dad and son they chased each other until they got tired and each of them then slept on each of the ends, I still have to open little windows and all that stuff, but that was a test Smile now I know I have some kind of skill so I will try a bigger one and nice one, since we get the boxes for free from USPS Smile I can waste all the boxes I can Smile
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Knights at Cavylot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights at Cavylot   Knights at Cavylot Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:09 am

Ooh, endless cardboard box toys!!! You can't do much better than that!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knights at Cavylot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights at Cavylot   Knights at Cavylot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights at Cavylot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
Entertainment
 :: Cavy Videos (follow the rules)
-