The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Waffle Block Fun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pigjes

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Waffle Block Fun Empty
PostSubject: Waffle Block Fun   Waffle Block Fun Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:21 pm

The things you can do with waffle blocks are massive. Besides the typical rectangle shape, they can be shaped into squares, connected into mazes, or rearranged so they form nice exploration paths. Needless to say the pigs love 'm!

Enjoy the new video I made. I compiled several video's into one, but it's stil 6.5 minutes of video in total. Switch on the speakers, as the sounds and music are a must, lol!

Waffle Block Fun
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Waffle Block Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waffle Block Fun   Waffle Block Fun Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:05 am

Great vid. I'm debating getting out the rest of my waffle blocks and making new houses for the kids. They like having their houses changed regularly. See, now you've got me thinking of spending time making them new houses when they have perfectly good houses already, lol.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Waffle Block Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waffle Block Fun   Waffle Block Fun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:44 am

OMG! how nice and cute. Is one of your girls pregnant? I was like wow!!!! look at the fatty girl Smile while I was watching the video I hold my boys in my hand so he could watch his new friends over the net Smile too bad my girl isn't here to see them she would've love to watch them Crying or Very sad I still can't get over the fact that she's not with me anymore
Back to top Go down
krystal268

krystal268

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Waffle Block Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waffle Block Fun   Waffle Block Fun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:20 am

omg, those piggies are so0o0o0o0 cute Waffle Block Fun 635752
and loved the movie!!! (the music wasn't bad either!!!) lol the white piggy was my favourite! Waffle Block Fun 165229 ...i've never seen those kinds of changable buildings before, mine piggy has one of those cave thingees! so i'll have to look into them, ehh?!? lol Cool
Back to top Go down
Pigjes

Waffle Block Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waffle Block Fun   Waffle Block Fun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:09 pm

Thanks all!! No preggy piggies here, just well fed, lol Waffle Block Fun 792963
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Waffle Block Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waffle Block Fun   Waffle Block Fun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:18 pm

WOw! No wonder why the call them teddies Smile I love the white one she looks like my baby boy but with bleach on her Smile hub was watching the video with me and our baby (piggie, no kids yet) I had a good laugh because they all looked so cute one of your girls has the same colors as my girl Waffle Block Fun 770912 Sad she reminded me of her so bad I started to cry after the video.

This is her
https://2img.net/h/i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc174/YuselinMaikel/ForumFINAL-1.gif
Back to top Go down
Pigjes

Waffle Block Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waffle Block Fun   Waffle Block Fun Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Awww, sometimes we get reminded of loosing a piggie when you didn't expect it! Hugs!!!
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Waffle Block Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waffle Block Fun   Waffle Block Fun Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:21 pm

Yeah Sad it hurts like the first day, but I think she's happy now and probably looking after her daughter and son in heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waffle Block Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waffle Block Fun   Waffle Block Fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waffle Block Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
Entertainment
 :: Cavy Videos (follow the rules)
-