The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

My Dudders...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bugbug

Bugbug

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-01-14

My Dudders... Empty
PostSubject: My Dudders...   My Dudders... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:54 am

Last week, on Monday, my guinea, Dudley, died. I don't know why, he was fine till about 9-10ish the night before, when i noticed he wasn't as hyper, so i figured i'd check him up the next day, to decide wether or not i needed to take him to the vet. Well, when i woke up, to look at him, he was just lying there... My sister cryed harder than me and my mom...

My Dudders... Dscn4610

Bye my baby <3 :'(
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

My Dudders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dudders...   My Dudders... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:56 am

OMG!!!!!! I'm sorry about your loss his eyes seemed happy and healthy and from the picture I didn't see any nose/eye discharges how rare???? Did you noticed any abnormal breathing or anything out of the normal? Poor baby I hope he is running and eating pellets, hay, and veggies in heaven with my girl pulguita Sad I know how you feel ! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pigjes

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-31

My Dudders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dudders...   My Dudders... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Oh, that's too bad!!! I'm so sorry!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Bugbug

Bugbug

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-01-14

My Dudders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dudders...   My Dudders... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:58 am

No, he was fine, just not as hyper. I don't know how it happened. It just did.
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

My Dudders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dudders...   My Dudders... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:25 am

I'm so sorry about Dudley. Whenever piggies change their habits or slow down, it's a good idea to get them checked by a vet. Still, if they seem okay, just not as active as usual, it's hard to think of them as sick. I would have waited, and watched, too, so I had more information to give the vet. RIP Dudley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Dudders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dudders...   My Dudders... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dudders...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
Cavy Topics
 :: In Memmory Of...
-