The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Hat Piggy Contest!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Hat Piggy Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Hat Piggy Contest!   Hat Piggy Contest! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Hello members! it's time to get back on track on the forum's fun. There's a new photo contest activity in which we'll have to create it ourselves. The hat contest consists in creating hats for your piggies and put colors and funny graphics to the hat to give life to it. The hats can be created out of plastic cups or foam cups ( I prefer the foam ones to avoid any injuries or discomfort) paper, cardboard and such on. I will be creating my hat(s) today and as soon as I am done I will post my pictures. Use this thred to show your art! There's no picture limitations or size limitation ( this only applies to this thread). The winner will receive a package of frames I have created myself to decorate my piggies pictures. I have valued my package $12.00 an it will be a *FREE* gift to the winner have fun and leash out your creativity.

PLEASE DO NOT HARM ANY PIGGIES IN THE ATTEMPT OF THIS FUN GAME.
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Hat Piggy Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hat Piggy Contest!   Hat Piggy Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:08 am

Oh,my. Now that's a challenge. I'll have to think about what to use for material. There should be some interesting results!!!
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Hat Piggy Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hat Piggy Contest!   Hat Piggy Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:57 am

Lol! that's the whole purpose to be creative I need a big break from work and stress, and this could be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hat Piggy Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hat Piggy Contest!   Hat Piggy Contest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hat Piggy Contest!
Page 1 of 1