The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

not sure if it goes here....its about teeth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bugbug

Bugbug

Number of posts : 82
Reputation : not sure if it goes here....its about teeth Reputation1
Registration date : 2008-01-14

not sure if it goes here....its about teeth Empty
PostSubject: not sure if it goes here....its about teeth   not sure if it goes here....its about teeth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:40 am

i was wondering, should a cavies front teeth meet exactly or should the top pair be ever so slightly closer to the lips, kinda like a humans?
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: not sure if it goes here....its about teeth   not sure if it goes here....its about teeth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:23 am

First of all they should be aligned correctly ( no overlapping) second the piggy must be able to close his mouth correctly. If you notice your piggy is winning or has not been eating for a day then check his teeth to make sure they are white not (yellow) and that they are aligned and not overlapping or broken or broken edges. About the human teeth, yes they should be close but not too apart and not too close. If its too close the piggy would not be able to eat right or at all. If they are too apart then the piggy wont be able to eat, grab, or anything involved with chewing. Check this section of the forum, Click Here
Back to top Go down
Bugbug

Bugbug

PostSubject: Re: not sure if it goes here....its about teeth   not sure if it goes here....its about teeth Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:39 am

Thank you! i was just wondering cuz one of my pigs quit eating for about two days, but shes all better and great now. thankz though!
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

PostSubject: Re: not sure if it goes here....its about teeth   not sure if it goes here....its about teeth Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:20 am

That's great! sorry I havent been so active school and 3D lessons have been quit time consuming but now I am back again Smile
Back to top Go down
Bugbug

Bugbug

PostSubject: Re: not sure if it goes here....its about teeth   not sure if it goes here....its about teeth Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:03 am

lol, don't worry as i think I've been away for.... 5 months now, i think? or is it six? lol, my bad. But, i hope, i'm back now XD
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

PostSubject: Re: not sure if it goes here....its about teeth   not sure if it goes here....its about teeth Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:00 am

We missed you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not sure if it goes here....its about teeth   not sure if it goes here....its about teeth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not sure if it goes here....its about teeth
Page 1 of 1