The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!!   Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Hello members, I created this thread to have fun and finally meet our forum members. You can post pictures of yourself, family, friends, and pets. Please Follow The Forum's Rules

When uploading your pictures please upload them as thumbnails this way the page will load faster.
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!!   Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:33 am

I'll check Photobucket for sizes, as I don't think they do thumbnails, but they do avatar size.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!!   Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:45 am

It's ok you can upload the URL address to the forum in the "insert picture button" after you upload it there it gives you the options to host it as a thumbnail, Image, or image URL, select Thumbnail and you're done Smile if you need screenshots on how to do it PM me and I'll get you through it Smile
Back to top Go down
Iheartskinnypigs

Iheartskinnypigs

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Introducing my Family more pigs and dogs than people   Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:33 am

Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! 2006_010 My Daughter Tyra and my beloved Chihuahua Louisa

Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! 2006_011 My Son Conor, Me, my neice Nikki and Daughter Tyra on Halloween

Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! Disney10 My Husband Matt and kids at Disneyworld (I was there too, just taking the picture )

Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! 100_0125 My pug Brutus What a sweetheart!!!
Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! 100_0126 Roxy, my beautiful Red DobbieIntroduce yourself with a PICTURE!! 100_0127 Emma my little hairless girl in her new sleeping bag, she loves it!!!

Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! 100_0128 Charlie Mac hiding out

Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! 100_0130 Patches with an orange peel smiley face

Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! 100_0131 Mommy Brownie and her baby Minnie B

Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! 100_0010 Thomas my snuggler

Well there you have it, my family more furry than human Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! 787250
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!!   Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:46 pm

Hahaha! very, very, very sweet! your daughter and son are beautiful. :Sharing:
Back to top Go down
Iheartskinnypigs

Iheartskinnypigs

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!!   Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:43 pm

thank you so much Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! 674371
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!!   Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself with a PICTURE!!
Page 1 of 1