The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

New Arrivals :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Storybookcavies

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-22

New Arrivals :) Empty
PostSubject: New Arrivals :)   New Arrivals :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:28 pm

Some babies that were born on Feb. 12. I'm on some other groups as well, so I can't remember if I aready posted anything about these new ones XD

New Arrivals :) Beebeepeegees063-1
Three boars, one sow. All born healthy, mom's doing great. Little pigs in the middle are the nicest, they are both very showable. The littlest boys' name is Tough Love Razz

New Arrivals :) Beebeepeegees047small
The other litter, all sows! These babies are all doing great and so is mom, though I had to help her with the biggest three, as their shoulders are huge and she couldn't quite get them out herself. They're little fatties Smile

-Amanda
www.storybookcavies.com
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals :)   New Arrivals :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Oh my god!!! these are gorgeous piggies. You have showed your girls in the piggy valentine piggy contest. They are beautiful and I am glad mom is doing alright!! keep us updated and post more pictures if you would like to.
Back to top Go down
KimmiesGuineas

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals :)   New Arrivals :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:53 am

Wow, they are gorgeous! Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals :)   New Arrivals :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:17 am

Oh, they are so cute and cuddly. I'm glad you were there to help mom through the big three. I'm not sure exactly how that's done, but I'm glad you could do it. You have some beautiful bubs there. You must be so pleased they're all healthy and happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals :)   New Arrivals :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrivals :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
Forum Topics
 :: Gallery
-