The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Meet my Jiggy ^.^

Go down 
+4
englishteacher
BJsMama
Romaine
CircleOfBoys
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CircleOfBoys

CircleOfBoys

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:56 am

The picture isn't very good because of our camrea, but than you can never capture what someone is realy like. ^.^

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ ?action=view&current=Picture089
He's laying on the pellow I made for him over a bent grid. He's not verry cute, nor am I a verry good photographer. ^.^

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CircleOfBoys

CircleOfBoys

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:57 am

Did it go through? :pouts:
Back to top Go down
Romaine
Banned

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:57 am

I can't see it.

You should be positive.

We are happy people sunny
Back to top Go down
BJsMama
Banned

Number of posts : 54

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:26 am

Cover his EARS - SHAME . . . . please do not belittle the pig. He does have feelings and will know if you think he is ugly as sin. Tell him he is handsome like Clay Akin.
Back to top Go down
Romaine
Banned

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:43 am

I agree with you BJ.

Care care!

You should care sunny
Back to top Go down
englishteacher
Banned

Number of posts : 26

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:13 am

BJsMama wrote:
Cover his EARS - SHAME . . . . please do not belittle the pig. He does have feelings and will know if you think he is ugly as sin. Tell him he is handsome like Clay Akin.

Yes, imagine the therapy bills.
Back to top Go down
CircleOfBoys

CircleOfBoys

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:38 am

Lol! I'm not saying I think he's ugly. He's my special little man to me. just not everyone is as agreeable.
Back to top Go down
CircleOfBoys

CircleOfBoys

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:06 am

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Picture089

New format for photo. ^.^ He has issues with lazyness, and biting in animated, and animated objects when picked up, but He's my first guinea that taught me alot about not breeding, and rescueing what I can.

He came from a lady my mother knows who got him from a petstore for her twins. The children became bored of him, So she asked my mom if she could take him. We already have two bunnys,three cats, and three dogs so when I got home one friday to find this little creature in a tiny cage stairing at me with scared eyes I was hooked. He started out in the tiny cage ontop of my dresser, but It made me hurt to see him just going back and forth. So i went online and found cavy forums and just started posting and learning. I soon found out about C & C cages, and began to make me a plan. Now, At first I told myself that I would never build one and too just quite, but I kept saving up.

It was going to take a while to get the money I needed and to make out a design, so I pulled my dresser from my closset, made my bed higher on bricks, and got rid of things I did not need. For nearly four weeks, He lived with his cage, and part of my closset open to him when I was home. My cats hated me because they could no longer sleep with me at night, and I was constantly shuting the door on them, but they would survive. All that mattered was making my little boy happy.

On Black friday after thanksgiving, I sent my sister out with forty bucks to get me two boxes of panels. I spent most of the day placing a plastic shower curten over the bottom of my closset and thumb tacking it down snugly. I just about died when my sister didn't come home untill late that night. I didn't care how late it was, I wanted to build my boy his new cage.

The cage started out as just a floor pen that went three panels and a haft long. The next day I put in two small 2 by 1 levels with ramps. Jiggy was instantly hooked to the ramp idea. He loved runing up to grab vegies and than runing back down to hide in his pigaloo. I on the other hand did not like the cage that much. I wanted more room. so, i pulled the bottom level back into a 2x3 and made two full levels. He lived in this for a while with Fleece, and newspaper added towel bottom but I still wasn't happy. I needed more room, and began to have plans on adolpting a new boy.

At first I thought of maybe buying a guinea, but I have always been the one to try and save every animal on the block. Birds even when they were big osprays, turtles like my favorit boy turt the gentle snaping turtle that grew to be twenty nine inchs long in three yeays, stray cats, dogs, bunnys, whatever needed my help I went to help it. So, I looked out for posts on forums about guineas in va. It wasn't long before I contacted a lady, and the next week jiggy had a buddy named early.

Now I had two guineas in two different cages but I wanted more and soon I was disapointed by jiggys wanting to have a freind, but was rough on the four year old early. So!!! I built a third level and they now live in a three level mansion in the closet of my 5 by 7 room. My cats are also happy because They can sleep with me now. ^.^

Oh my goodnes. I think I went overboard...err wait untill the introduction i still have to write!

Asria

ps- The lady that gave me early also sent them a hundred dolors to spend at oxbow foods for chrismas! I am also going to try to get my chloroplast for the bottom of the cage, and a tray for the top since Early likes to sleep in his hay pile, and bury himself in his fleece.
:blinkingpiggy:
Back to top Go down
CircleOfBoys

CircleOfBoys

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:09 am

okay I kinda was saying he is ugly lol. He is known mostly for his additude and his demanding sqeaks at night.
Back to top Go down
Romaine
Banned

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:26 am

He's adorable.

The cutest piggy ever.

And I love his story I love you
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:14 am

You can post the picture in the photo contest section it's not about winning or loosing, we're just having fun.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:37 pm

I'll love to see your piggy's pigture in the contest.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:47 am

Hey!!! Circle of boys I'll move this thread to the Introduce yourself OK?? thanks for joining I still don't see a picture of your piggy in the contest hhhmmm Mad lol
Back to top Go down
Pigs N Buns

Pigs N Buns

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:36 am

What a cutie, he is adorable!
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:41 am

Her piggy is so cute and cuddly.
Back to top Go down
BJsMama
Banned

Number of posts : 54

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:07 am

He IS a cutie pie !!! Lazy or not.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:08 am

I must agree. Hey I thought you guys were not coming back lol the forum got a little stressed the other day.
Back to top Go down
CircleOfBoys

CircleOfBoys

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:05 am

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Picture111
Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Picture110

This is my other boy Early. ^.^
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am

aww your cat is so cute. Does he gets along with the piggy??
Back to top Go down
CircleOfBoys

CircleOfBoys

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:23 am

No Sad I think it's because jiggy is under a year, and dossn't know when to just quite.

Yesterday while they were in a 3 x 3 floortime, they got in a fight after doing so good together and now jiggy has a cut on his lip again. :sigh: Atleast Jiggy lets me look in his mouth and pick and prod without much fuss. He hates his nails tho lol Early is the other way around. Hates his mouth, dossn't care about his nails.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:27 am

Hmm, I think they shouldn't be together in floor time the kittie might her him no matter how good they get along. The kittie is an animal and he does not knows if is hurting your piggy or not. It's sweet watching them play together, but it's a bit dangerous. I've never introduce my piggies to my dogs. They've seen each other just by the sliding door lol although cats are very clean by scratching your piggy he might infected the little cut, because remember his paws are always on the floor Wink
Back to top Go down
CircleOfBoys

CircleOfBoys

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:29 am

oh! I thought you meant the two guineas! lol The cats are usualy in my room sleeping or outside durring floortime. I was talking about Early and Jiggy.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:42 am

Ooh, never mind.
Back to top Go down
CircleOfBoys

CircleOfBoys

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:16 am

^.^
Back to top Go down
janlux

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:02 am

Nice cat Razz

And welcome here Wink

Hugs
-Jan-
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-janlux.com
Sponsored content

Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet my Jiggy ^.^   Meet my Jiggy ^.^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet my Jiggy ^.^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next