The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Angel from Pittsburgh Pa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pghsteelersgirl7
pghsteelersgirl7

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Angel from Pittsburgh Pa Empty
PostSubject: Angel from Pittsburgh Pa   Angel from Pittsburgh Pa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:41 am

Hello all My name is Angel and I am from Pgh. Well will be living in pgh soon. lol

I have no guinea pigs at all, had to rehome them all in 06 when we moved. Very heartbroken. But I do have 1 hamster named Harley, does that count.

I still have many photos of my piggies and all. When I have time I will post some to show off.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Angel from Pittsburgh Pa   Angel from Pittsburgh Pa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:45 am

Yes, that counts like I said this is a guinea pig forum but other animals are accepted no matter what animal. Feel free to submit in the gallery as much pictures as you want (follow the rules please that's all I ask). I hope you enjoy your stay if you need help in anything around the forum PM or post your question in the "forum FAQs section" Thanks for registering !
Back to top Go down
pghsteelersgirl7
pghsteelersgirl7

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Angel from Pittsburgh Pa   Angel from Pittsburgh Pa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:28 am

no problem at all. I am a member of many forums including Wheekers.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Angel from Pittsburgh Pa   Angel from Pittsburgh Pa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:30 am

That's good than you know your way around forums Wink I also like friendly comments between members and if you see the contrary please feel free o report the member I do not want this forum to acquire bad habits of fighting I hate it! Thanks for everything it's a pleasure you have you as a member.
Back to top Go down
janlux

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Angel from Pittsburgh Pa   Angel from Pittsburgh Pa Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:27 am

Hello welcome Wink

Hugs
-Jan-
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-janlux.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel from Pittsburgh Pa   Angel from Pittsburgh Pa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel from Pittsburgh Pa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
General Discussions
 :: Introduce Yourself
-
Jump to: