The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

my bestest girls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chel's pigs

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-07

my bestest girls Empty
PostSubject: my bestest girls   my bestest girls Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:02 am

My first two gpigs, they were so special. I miss them so much-BooBoo and Fannah![img][/img]
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

my bestest girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: my bestest girls   my bestest girls Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:05 am

I also lost my two first piggies and it was the sadest thing that could've happened to me. I still miss them everyday while feeding, bathing, and hugging the others. They will always have a space in my heart which no piggie will ever occupy their place.

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Petlee

Petlee

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-13

my bestest girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: my bestest girls   my bestest girls Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:06 pm

My heartfelt wishes on your lossese. my bestest girls 770912 When ever I loose one of my closest pigs they get a framed picture of them with In Memory Of at the top. Then I can still see them every day cute and still cheeky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my bestest girls Empty
PostSubject: Re: my bestest girls   my bestest girls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my bestest girls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
Cavy Topics
 :: In Memmory Of...
-