The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

My Dudders...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bugbug

Bugbug

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-01-14

My Dudders... Empty
PostSubject: My Dudders...   My Dudders... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:54 am

Last week, on Monday, my guinea, Dudley, died. I don't know why, he was fine till about 9-10ish the night before, when i noticed he wasn't as hyper, so i figured i'd check him up the next day, to decide wether or not i needed to take him to the vet. Well, when i woke up, to look at him, he was just lying there... My sister cryed harder than me and my mom...

My Dudders... Dscn4610

Bye my baby <3 :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

My Dudders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dudders...   My Dudders... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:56 am

OMG!!!!!! I'm sorry about your loss his eyes seemed happy and healthy and from the picture I didn't see any nose/eye discharges how rare???? Did you noticed any abnormal breathing or anything out of the normal? Poor baby I hope he is running and eating pellets, hay, and veggies in heaven with my girl pulguita Sad I know how you feel ! Crying or Very sad

My Dudders... Machito Machito My Dudders... Pulguitaa Pulguita My Dudders... Osito Osito My Dudders... Cenizo Cenizo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pigjes

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-31

My Dudders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dudders...   My Dudders... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Oh, that's too bad!!! I'm so sorry!! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bugbug

Bugbug

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-01-14

My Dudders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dudders...   My Dudders... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:58 am

No, he was fine, just not as hyper. I don't know how it happened. It just did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

My Dudders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dudders...   My Dudders... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:25 am

I'm so sorry about Dudley. Whenever piggies change their habits or slow down, it's a good idea to get them checked by a vet. Still, if they seem okay, just not as active as usual, it's hard to think of them as sick. I would have waited, and watched, too, so I had more information to give the vet. RIP Dudley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

My Dudders... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dudders...   My Dudders... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dudders...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
Cavy Topics
 :: In Memmory Of...