The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Dog Website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Dog Website Empty
PostSubject: Dog Website   Dog Website Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:07 am

This site has some cute, cute, cute pictures of puppies and adult dogs. The main purpose in this site is to sell the doggies (although) I wouldn't buy from them 1. too expensive 2. there are a LOT of dogs in shelters who need love and affection from suffering in their previous homes. I visit this site frequently to learn about the different breeds of dogs. There are LOTS of precious doggies here http://www.puppyfind.com (please remember this thread is no advertisement, I just wanted to show the members the different breeds and cute pictures).
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Dog Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Website   Dog Website Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:13 am

OMG, I couldn't believe they wanted $400 for a three year old dog. People will pay that for puppies, but three years old isn't a puppy. I got my last dog from a rescue, and he cost $60. The one before that, one of the best dogs we ever had, was free.

Too bad there isn't a Piggyfind. At least then maybe breeders would have a better outlet, and would take more care of their piggies because they knew they'd be able to sell them.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Dog Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Website   Dog Website Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:54 am

This page is sooooooooo cute and you get to learn a little about the breeds and description of their character.
Back to top Go down
pghsteelersgirl7
pghsteelersgirl7

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Dog Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Website   Dog Website Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Dog Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Website   Dog Website Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:57 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! he is so cute look at his wittle face I love dogs specially puppies Smile
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Dog Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Website   Dog Website Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:18 am

OMG, Angel, he's just he cutest puppy!!! I don't blame you for wanting him.

I kind of wish there was a pic of what he'll look like as an adult. Too many people get puppies because they're so cute. Then the puppy grows up and isn't cute anymore, and ends up in a rescue.
Back to top Go down
pghsteelersgirl7
pghsteelersgirl7

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Dog Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Website   Dog Website Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:24 am

I'll have to show you what my dog looks like. He is so cute. But I just don't justify buying from a breeder. I adopted Isaac he was cocker and beagle mix.

I will adopt from Cocker Angels that is located in Maryland if we want another dog.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Dog Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Website   Dog Website Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:14 am

I wouldn't buy from breeders either for couple of reasons, 1. Too expensive, 2. I could safe a life by adopting one from my local shelter, and 3. I don't believe in animal profits. The next dog I will adopt would be a purebreed baby pitbull, because I would love to demonstrate all those ignorants that a dog is what the owner let's him/her be. Last week I went to the shelter with my husband to renew our dogs tag and I went to the cavy section and the dog section, it broke my heart to see all the dog cages full of pitbulls adults mostly and 1-2 puppies between 2-4 months. They were so happy and payful even though only god knows what their previous owner did to them. I spend more than half an our playing with each one of them and they all were so nice and playful, that if in the moment I was rich or financially stabled I would've adopted all of them (30+) but unfortunetly I don't have the money or conditions to take good care of them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dog Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Website   Dog Website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dog Website
Page 1 of 1