The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Going to see a house

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pghsteelersgirl7
pghsteelersgirl7

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Going to see a house Empty
PostSubject: Going to see a house   Going to see a house Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:16 am

Tomorrow morning we are going to Pittsburgh Pa our hometown to see a house we saw for rent. Beautiful remodeled home a semi victorian home.

We moved to Weirton West Virginia a year ago. I had alot of family problems with my family, stress was taking toll of my marriage, things like that, so we moved to Weirton to get away from all of that. It helped us get back on our feets. Before my sister was due for surgery a year ago this month, I realized how much I truly miss Pittsburgh Pa, my hometown, also my family. Then my sister passed away in November, I told my hubby that I need to be near my family, they need me bad. On Easter Sunday i told my favorite aunt (my mom's eldest sister) that we are moving back home. She was so excited that she could have danced in front of the whole family. We all are itching to be back to Pgh really bad. I can feel it to where you just want to cry. I am very thrilled to be back home where I belong, as well as DJ (hubby) and his dad.

Here is the house
Going to see a house 0410081721

They are asking 850 dollars a month to rent that place. We can now afford a better home for us. :-X I am looking forward to seeing the house, if we get it I get the whole intire attic for a sewing room that is what I really wanted.

Also these people who own that house loves dogs, we can keep our pets. :-X I still can not get guinea pigs right now. Sad

Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts that we get the house. My hubby will try and see if he can dock 50 dollars from 850 dollars. IF not we will pay 850.

It is in the area I don't want to stay at but hey the house I will take.
Back to top Go down
pghsteelersgirl7
pghsteelersgirl7

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a house   Going to see a house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:10 am

We did not take the house.

It is beautiful all over. but few problems we did not like to deal with. 1. basement is pretty bad, we could have delt with it no prob. also no place to put our lawnmower as well since we have to go through the dinning room to the kitchen with the lawnmower to get it down all them steps. We don't want to destroy that. Also no insulation in the ceilings under the floors to the main floors.

2. All hardwood floors on the main floor and hallway in the 2nd floor. The 2nd floor hallway no prob with the hardwoods. But main floor yes because of no insulations in the basement it will be cold. WE don't like that and high gas bill. We can deal with the hardwood floors if the floors were insulated completely.

I love the bedrooms, the front one, oh it has bowed windows with 3 windows, very bright, Kitchen beautiful. I did not want to pass it up, but the flooring was a problem with no insulation at all. The attic is nice, can not be used as a bedroom due to fire. Only storage or recreation. Also it has no central air and we can not handle heat. Electric would go up if using so much fans.

So we are back looking again, the guy was very nice, he said he will not do any work on the house until he has someone who is going to take it and tell him what they want done on it like two twenty line for stove or gas line for stove etc. When we told him we will pass he seemed bummed out cause he wanted us to take it cause we were straight forward in what we wanted to see done, instead of going back and forth with things. He does no credit check either and that is what I like too.

But he told us if we change our mind give him a call. He does have quite a few ppl who wanted the house, but not straight forward with what they liked done to the house. Also he does not do rent to own because there is too much involved, etc and such.
Back to top Go down
Pigjes

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a house   Going to see a house Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:47 pm

I'm so sorry the deal didn't work out!! Better luck next time!!!
Back to top Go down
pghsteelersgirl7
pghsteelersgirl7

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a house   Going to see a house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:20 pm

We are going to see another house just minutes from my parents house. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, small fenced in yard, 1900's brick house with wall to wall carpet.

I will let you guys know how it went and what we decided on.
Back to top Go down
Pigjes

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a house   Going to see a house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a house   Going to see a house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:40 am

Good luck!
I remember when we went house hunting back 4 yrs ago. it took looking at tons of different houses to find the perfect one.
Back to top Go down
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Menagerie
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a house   Going to see a house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:58 pm

Good luck. I hope this house has what you need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to see a house   Going to see a house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to see a house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
General Discussions
 :: Chit Chat
-