The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Hangin With Mr. Zippy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Hangin With Mr. Zippy Empty
PostSubject: Hangin With Mr. Zippy   Hangin With Mr. Zippy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:51 am

Zippy was helping me sew toweling for the cage. He was out by himself, and bored, so he got under my feet and in my way, and generally made a nuisance of himself while I was evening the cut ends of a bolt of fabric. He bugged me until I got on the floor and played in the folds of material with him, petted his nose each time he stuck it out of the fabric and told him what a great help he was, lol. He finally went off to feed his face, and let me get back to my sewing. For a piggy with the attention span of a rock, I'm sometimes amazed at how long he can play a game.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hangin With Mr. Zippy   Hangin With Mr. Zippy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:40 am

AWW, how sweet!!! that happens to me too. In their floor times I let them 4 walk around the kitchen floor in different time schedules lol cenizo and machito don't get along in any way so their floor time needs to be separated. Baby and dad (machito) walk around the kitchen or running lol and baby entertains himself by biting my feet lol or tickling my feet lol I love when he does that Smile and he doesn't stop until I have to pet him or chase him around the kitchen to play hide and seek here's a picture in floor time it was so cute he looked like he was hiding from me.
Hangin With Mr. Zippy Dscf0721
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Hangin With Mr. Zippy   Hangin With Mr. Zippy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:53 am

He's so cute!!! You don't see me, lol. I think it's so much fun to play piggy games with them. Zippy has always played with me, but when the girls let me play their pigloo game, that was a first for them. After Zippy went back in the cage, Momma came out and come over to where I was sewing, to see what all the fun was, and if she missed anything. I stopped and played with her for a minute or two, but she isn't a long term player. LG's too good to play with hoomans, lol.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hangin With Mr. Zippy   Hangin With Mr. Zippy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:56 am

Lol, awww!!! I love when they run around in the kitchen floor. Although when it's piggy floor time it doesn't look like it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangin With Mr. Zippy   Hangin With Mr. Zippy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangin With Mr. Zippy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
General Discussions
 :: Chit Chat
-