The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iheartskinnypigs

Iheartskinnypigs

Number of posts : 44
Reputation : I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Reputation1
Registration date : 2008-02-26

I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Empty
PostSubject: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:53 am

I got a new skinny pig boar today!!! his name is Charlie Mac, here are some pics I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac 787250

I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac 100_0112
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:49 pm

Awwwww, how sweet!!!! he has beautiful colors. Enjoy him, love him, and care about him very much, he'll appreciate it and pay you back with lots of kisses (little bites lol) Congratulations !!!!
Back to top Go down
Iheartskinnypigs

Iheartskinnypigs

PostSubject: Re: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:42 pm

I agree!!! I immediately gave him a bath and lubed him up!! much needed when I got him home his skin was so dry, poor guy. He is a sweet heart though, I let him have introductions with my skinny sow Emma, they got along so well. There may be romance in the future. I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac 95018
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

PostSubject: Re: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:14 pm

If you're talking about breeding be always careful and seek for professional help, we have some very good breeders in the forum, I am not saying I agree with it 100% but I am an open minded person and like to help. If you're sure please seek for veterianrian help, but always make sure you ask for help to a quialified vet (for exotic pets).
Back to top Go down
Iheartskinnypigs

Iheartskinnypigs

PostSubject: Re: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:04 pm

thanks for the advice. I'm not going to put him in with any of my other pigs right now because I want to make sure he is healthy. He's very friendly and doesn't "chase" any of my females, my other skinny boar Thomas does not want to be his friend Sad he's very agressive towards him which is something I had never seen in him before. I was hoping they were both still young enough that they could be roommates, no such luck.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

PostSubject: Re: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:31 pm

Where there's female they will fight, they can smell the female scent and they will fight over it. I will advice you to keep an eye on them. Be very careful with your 4 year old girl, she can't get pregnant at that age it's very dangerous for her.
Back to top Go down
Iheartskinnypigs

Iheartskinnypigs

PostSubject: Re: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:45 pm

yes, I have thought about getting her fixed. Her and my boar Thomas LOVE each other, my husband and I call it the forbidden love I love you yeah I can for sure see the fighting they are kept seperate but I can hear Thomas's teeth chattering!!! thanks again
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

PostSubject: Re: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:51 pm

Have you girl gotten pregnant before?
Back to top Go down
Iheartskinnypigs

Iheartskinnypigs

PostSubject: Re: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:09 pm

no none of my girls have ever had babies
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

PostSubject: Re: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:21 pm

My advice, if they are older then 8 months don't breed them. The ligaments in their pelvic has tighten up so strong that it wont let your girl give birth to the baby causing her death and the babies.
Back to top Go down
3Piggles
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:55 am

Aw, he's adorable!!!! It's too bad your other boar doesnt' get along with him, but that's not that unusual. Piggies have as many personalities as we do, and don't all like each other, want to share space or even want other pigs around that much. You can probaby put them in a divided cage so each has some company, but they can't get at each other to fight.

Definitely don't breed her if she's 8 months or older. The potential risks are so awful, it's too much to ask of a piggy you love. If she's younger, good luck if you decide to breed her!!!!
Back to top Go down
Iheartskinnypigs

Iheartskinnypigs

PostSubject: Re: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:00 am

Right now they are in a divided C&C cage, I have my females on one side and my boar skinny Thomas on the other. If I even bring Charlie Mac anywere near Thomas immediately starts chattering his teeth. So I will just give it time, my husband said he will just build on an extention so there is a 3rd attached cage, but for right now he is in his own seperate cage (poor guy) For sure will not breed patches my old girl Smile
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

PostSubject: Re: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:33 am

Thank you, for listening when someone gives you a smart advice. We're very proud of you!!!! good pet owners are those who make sure to do everything healthy to their pets. Thank you!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac   I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got a new skinny pig today~ Meet Charlie Mac
Page 1 of 1