The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Guinea Pigs For Adoption!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Guinea Pigs For Adoption!!!   Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:46 am

Machito Pulguita Osito Cenizo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Guinea Pigs For Adoption!!!   Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:28 am

I'm not even going to go there, or I'll feel guilty for not adopting all the piggies. I'm such a sucker for cute piggy faces, it's unbelievable. As much as I don't want to think about having to replace a piggy, I would really like to get babies from now on, as my experience with Zippy has been so wonderful. Of course, then I feel guilty about all the adult piggies I don't adopt, so I can't win either way, lol. Yes, I wish we could see that all the piggies get good homes. I'd love to be able to take in more, but three is a good number to have and still be able to give all of them equal love and attention. I could do four, but I think that's the highest I'd go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guinea Pigs For Adoption!!!   Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:34 am

Yeah me too 4-5 and that's all due to space and $$ although I wish to have 75-100000000 lol but unfurtunetly we can't do that Neutral I feel so sad, because this shelter is 10 minutes away from my house and I would love to go see them, but I know I'll come back with all of them to the house and I can't do that. I rather see someone willing to take them with more adecuate time, money and space than me Sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattia

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: To Whom It May Concern: looking for gps in IL   Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:56 am

To Whom It May Concern:
I am willing to give a loving home to two of the same-sex boned pairs of guinea pigs. I am located in Sherrard, Illinois. I would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to deliver the darlings to my home. It is required that my guinea pigs remain in their original cage and that they are allowed to keep their toys. This is so that they have things that are familiar to them. Adjusting to a new home is scary at first, and I want to make it as breezy as possible. I am confident that I can provide them with the most loving care and attention possible. I have recently lost my late guinea pig due to old age and I miss him more then words can say.
If you would like to make a serious inquiery about this forum, then please E-mail me at the following address provided: mattiatoom@hotmail.com. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
-Mattia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guinea Pigs For Adoption!!!   Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:45 pm

Mattia, thanks for your great offers! A parent will love to give in case of something their loved one to someone responsible and care giver as you are. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guinea Pigs For Adoption!!!   

Back to top Go down

Guinea Pigs For Adoption!!!
Page 1 of 1