The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Binkies, Cuddle cups and lap pads,a s well as sleeping bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pghsteelersgirl7

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Binkies, Cuddle cups and lap pads,a s well as sleeping bags   Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:01 am

They are great for cavies for them to sleep in, cuddle in and keep warm all winter long.

I make them and sell them too.

King and PipSqueak in the binkie

My sweet girl Hairyette in the cuddle cup. May she rest in peace

Checkers in his cuddle cup with a matching binkie and lap pad. You can see what the lap pad looks like, they are great to put on your lap while holding your cavies, groming them or even as a carrier liner.

If you are interested in them you can go to www.isaacshavenshop.com and if that don't direct you to the shops page you can go to Pet Shops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Binkies, Cuddle cups and lap pads,a s well as sleeping bags   Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:24 am

I've visited your shop and you have plenty of beautiful things created by you and you also have NICE PRICES memberss!!!! wake up and buy lol I'll see if I can learn to do some of those to make them for my babies I wish to do them something special but don't know how to lol

Machito Pulguita Osito Cenizo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3Piggles

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Binkies, Cuddle cups and lap pads,a s well as sleeping bags   Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:13 am

My kids love the cuddle cups, and one will get in a binkie and start bouncing it around. They love to do that. Hub comes in and watches the binkie bounce, lol. LG also positions it so she can go through it and into the pigloo. She likes to make entrances. I use the binkies and pads under the houses/pigloos, so give them a soft bed that I can change easily. Since the outside material doesn't attract the bedding, it's easy to shake the poos into the wastebasket, and put the pad back in the cage.

Great pics!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Binkies, Cuddle cups and lap pads,a s well as sleeping bags   

Back to top Go down

Binkies, Cuddle cups and lap pads,a s well as sleeping bags
Page 1 of 1