The Guinea Piggyn World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guinea Piggyn World

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

In memmory Of My Doggy Rinty.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

In memmory Of My Doggy Rinty. Empty
PostSubject: In memmory Of My Doggy Rinty.   In memmory Of My Doggy Rinty. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:04 am

I would like to dedicate this thread to my baby who is now in heaven. I found my doggy when I was 3 and a half years old, I was doing laundry with my grandmother in a public laundry room when I saw a small black shadow running behind my back. I was curious and brat and I went outside and I saw a little ball of black hair rolling in the grass. I went and when I touched it, it was a little doggy a puppy I will say. I hold them in my arms and showed him to my grandmother, she said I had to leave him there, because it might had an owner, but of course I did not listen and I started playing with him. When it was time to leave at wanted to take the little puppy with me, than my grandmother repeat the same thing and the owner of the laundry told her that he was there for almost 3 days rolling, running, and starving. My grandmother told me I could take him and there started all, he was I will say 1-2 months old. We became best friends we used to eat together, play together, and he used to sleep next to my bed. He always waited for me next to the stairs until I would come from school and he always had to hand five me, if I would not do it, he will start chasing me and barking to be until I would take his paw and hand five him. We did everything together until I had to move to the USA my birth place is Cuba. I was 10 and a half when I had to leave, I wanted to bring him with me, but we would have to pay for a passport and a whole bunch of stuff, that we could not afford in that moment. We decided to leave him with my grandparents and they were used to him, because we lived on the second floor and my grandparents lived underneath of us, so they were able to take good care of him. We came to USA I used to ask for him every week we used to call my family they took video tapings of him and all you can imagine. I turned 11 and he was almost 8 yrs days after my 11 birthday my dad called my grandparents and they told him my doggy died, because of a car accident, he had escaped from the house and a car hit him so hard he died immediately. I was so sad I cried for years, today am 18 and writing this post my eyes are watery and I feel like crying so much am just holding, because my husband is here and he hates to see me upset. He was my baby and he will always be. I picked his name one day I was watching a show of a K9 dog named Rin tin Tin he was a police dog and I picked Rinty as a short name of this name. R.I.P baby I will always have you in my heart. We will some day see each other again! angel
This is me when I was little Laughing I was 5 and he was 2
In memmory Of My Doggy Rinty. Pictur10
Back to top Go down
pghsteelersgirl7
pghsteelersgirl7

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: In memmory Of My Doggy Rinty.   In memmory Of My Doggy Rinty. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:21 am

Oh your dog is beautiful and so are you. My dog Isaac almost look like him. All black with white stripe down his chest too. Hey he is watching over you and has never left your side.
Back to top Go down
GuineaPigLuvver
Administrator
Administrator
GuineaPigLuvver

Number of posts : 1182
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: In memmory Of My Doggy Rinty.   In memmory Of My Doggy Rinty. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:49 am

Yeah, he was gorgeous, but I still don't know what race he was. I loved him so much and I still do, every time I talk about him my eyes get watery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In memmory Of My Doggy Rinty.   In memmory Of My Doggy Rinty. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In memmory Of My Doggy Rinty.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guinea Piggyn World :: 
Cavy Topics
 :: In Memmory Of...
-
Jump to: